Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, April 24, 2014

Thinking of Others






These cards are for two friends in Georgia that have been on my mind recently. The top card is a get well for Phyllis and the bottom a 'thinking of you' for Jill. 

Too many people don't think of sending cards any more, but I get more appreciative feedback from those I send cards to then I can began to mention! It's just an easy way to communicate a feeling, or thought to someone special. :-D

1 comment:

  1. These are lovely Barb, I am glad you are a part of my life.................Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!