Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, July 5, 2014

Ferns and Flowers

I am trying my hand at an oriental challenge by Mark's Finest Papers (http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/oriental-sketch-challenge-44). I love the stamp set that will be the prize so although I'm not much adept at oriental themes, I've played around with the suggested sketch using different colors of green and fresh, dried ferns for the accents. I think in the future I will look for colors that offset the background better. The stamped flower is from MFP as well as the Happy Birthday. And, as always, the card stock is my own paper!


5 comments:

  1. Wow! What a gorgeous card! Your paper is beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at MFP Oriental Sketch Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Oriental is a REAL Challenge for me, ha!

      Delete
  2. Oh that turned out stunning.... Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so beautiful and I love the subtle papers you used because it makes the stamped image and fern really stand out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty the way this turned out.

    Thanks for joining us at the MFP/OSC this week! Play with us again!
    kReN@afourthlife.blogspot.con

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!