Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Flower Abuse :-)

There is a new tutorial on Mark's Finest Papers (http://mfpspeedytv.ning.com/page/tutorial-time-on-speedy-tv-challenge-108) called Flower Pounding. I was skeptical when I read how to do it, but one session and I had beautiful success. There is a Challenge # 108 for Tutorial Time that I plan to enter this card in.

I love the way the colors of the flower actually transfer on to the paper. For my card I used a passion flower, Bee Balm flower and Sun Lady flowers for the yellow. The results are so pretty! I will definitely be trying this again.


4 comments:

  1. LOL Love the title , turned out pretty , thanks for joining us on MFP................Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turned out lovely. Thanks for joing TTSTV.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Isn't it great when you can smash your way to background paper?

    TFS! kReN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kren, I tried the flowers out here in YS but I can't get any color other than yellow and green. The purple flowers don't have enough color to share I guess :)

      Delete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!