Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Friday, August 29, 2014

A Walk in the Woods

I've been experimenting with backgrounds. Like I don't have a case full of paper I could readily use! I made a very intricate base with the same two colors of green (Ranger Lettuce and Memento Cottage Ivy) and black trees with some of them embossed. It was so dark I tossed it and started over! I think less is usually more so here are those same colors. The plant is dried fern that I inked and imprinted onto the sheet. Looks simple, took all day off and on. I used a light green card stock from my homemade supply.

I will enter this in the Mark's Finest Papers Color Challenge # 37
the colors this week are Green, Black and White; and
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps Challenge Blog

2 comments:

  1. You are super creative. I'm really grateful to have you share your wonderful cards in our challenge, and I want to say a big THANK YOU! Have a blessed week, and please stop by to join us again real soon.
    Blessings,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Barbara this is a lovely less is more card . Loving the background Thanks for playing with us ar MFP Color Challenge............Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!