Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Sunday, August 31, 2014

Almost Pumpkin Time!

Mark's Finest Papers Speedy Fox and Friends #227 has a new challenge. It is to use a silhouette stamp on a card. So I learned a new terminology today. As soon as I read the challenge, I knew what these stamps are that I own that are so hard to ink and use evenly.

I combined these two little stamp sets to make a Halloween card for my mother-in-law. I stamped them on my yellow card stock and backed it all with an embossed, black paper. I love the simple effect. The funny part is, I want to know what the two birds are looking at! Is there a cat coming in their direction, or perhaps another bird dropped a nice tidbit on the ground.

I may have to start writing little short stories on the backs of some of the cards, ha!


7 comments:

  1. I really like those birds on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spooky! No guess work they are looking at the mother-in-law................Lis MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful Halloween card - and the image is awesome!! Thanks for joining us at MFP's Speedy Fox & Friends this week and hope to see you again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am going to guess another bird but I don't think they are happy with the intrusion! Wonderful Fall image with a hint of spookiness! Thanks for playing along with Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the crows. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!