Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Saturday, August 23, 2014

Gnomes and Butterflies

Those two just go together don't they? I have 3 gnomes in my flowers in Florida and you have to keep an eye on them. They like to get up and move around to other areas every now and then. When I inherited my gnomes about 15 years ago, I brushed them down, cleaned them up and repainted them in all their detail. They are in need of another make over but coloring this little guy reminded me of the fun I had before and how nice they looked all polished and painted.

This card is mainly for Mark's Finest Papers Color Challenge this week. The colors are Orange, Yellow and Pink. This gnome is from the mfp Garden Art Stamp Set.

I will also enter this card in Word Art Wednesday this week.


1 comment:

  1. Cute and perfect for these colors , thanks for showing us at MFP CC ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!