Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, November 13, 2014

Giving Thanks!





Well, it's been a while since I've been able to work on my cards. I'm so happy to be back and able to be creative again.

Word Art Wednesday has a beautiful scripture this week so I've used it in two cards and will send one of these to my Mom-in-law for Thanksgiving. Come and join in on the fun!



1 comment:

  1. Hello, Barbara. I have to tell you, it's always such a big blessing to me when I see our word art files used in such beautiful ways to create beautiful cards. You have done an amazing job making this file look SO lovely! I thank you for sharing with us, and hope you will join us again soon. May God bless you for using and sharing the talents He has given you, and for being a blessing to other.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!