Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Sunday, January 11, 2015

Simplicity

This card took some thought. I started with the frame and worked the rest in. I'm trying to clean up, clear out, and use stored 'for that special card' items.

The waterfall is from a walk in the woods in Big Canoe, Georgia. One of my most special places to visit now. We lived there for almost 5 years and it's beautiful.

I will enter this in the mfp Inspiration Challenge #86. The inspiration is pictures of Shabby Chic Bedrooms. I think the serenity of the scenes made me go this way. I do like the simplicity of the decor. The yellow, pink background is from a shaving cream/alcohol inks session a few years ago so the only thing new is the popped up saying.

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Lovely pastels! Thanks for joining us at MFP Inspirational challenge!
    hugs!
    Pam
    MFP DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so beautifully done. I love the colors and the wonderful waterfall. I lived in Georgia many years ago about 70 miles from Big Canoe. It is beautiful there. Thank you so much for joining us for the Speedy TV Inspiration challenge. I hope you will join us again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Barbara this is a lovely way to store and share your memories This is lovely I like the folder over the shaving cream background Thanks for sharing at MFP Inspirational challenge .......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Barbara, I totally love this sentiment and the image really reflects it. Pretty colors and details and bg. Lovely card and we are really glad you joined us in the SpeedyTV Inspiration Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!