Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Colors that don't show

Wow, no matter how many times I take the picture with my iPhone, these colors just won't show. I believe it's time to start using a real camera!

At any rate, this card was made for the Outlawz Color Challenge using Aqua, Lilac and a gentle Blue. Believe or not, this card has all three and actually is quite pretty in person.

I will be sending this to my mother-in-law for Mother's Day and entering it in this challenge and in Word Art Wednesday also.

And I HOPE for better pictures in the immediate future!



Well, well, look at the difference a camera makes. I may re-do that sentiment to make it a little more readable, but you can surely see these colors now!

The background paper is my homemade paper that I used dye on for the first time. I have a slew of different purples in my possession currently and since my mom-in-law loves purple, this will pass for her.

1 comment:

  1. WOW what a differrence the color makes Two tottaly different cards LOL The coored one is lovely and I am sure she will love it ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!