Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Scraps

I am on a mission to clean up, throw away, organize my card supplies. My Challenge to myself is to keep a pile of scraps in front of me and to continue drawing from it to create or adorn cards and to replenish this pile until it no longer exists!

So, when I saw the Challenge from Outlawz for Clean and Simple using Scraps, I had to enter!

My Stamping In Florida card group taught us the Lattice Border Technique this month and I made several with my homemade card stock just to get some good practice with it. The border along with this lovely flourish and sentiment is all this card needs to stand out. And I used 2 more scraps to create it. Yea!


1 comment:

  1. You have nicer things in your scrap heap than I do and II get through only two cards without cutting into new supplies and adding to the scrap ..............Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!