Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Sunday, July 12, 2015

Eat Cake!

July is a fun time of birthdays in our family. One grandson is turning 16 this month. I won't tell him but I remember this tiny baby sleeping away in a bassinet in my home office while mom was working. He's grown to be a super kid. Can't wait to see what God has in store for him.

It appears that July is also the month to celebrate chocolate. So Outlawz has a Challenge for Fridays that is all about hand coloring your image and this week the twist is something chocolate. I had guys in mind for this card. I colored 2 cakes and popped one on top of the other. The cardstock is my handmade brown. You can't see it with the multiple layers :)

I will enter it in
Outlawz Friday Coloring Challenge
Word Art Wednesday


1 comment:

  1. For 16 two layers of cake is likely the order
    He should love this card..........
    Lis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!