Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Monday, June 6, 2016

Fire!

I trust that title got your attention, ha! I've been wanting to use my new MFP Stamp Shop set called Firefighter 2013 stamps. So, it has been combined with the Mark's Challenge from the May blog hop using the tutorial for faux wood to create the frame.

The DT cards for this blog hop were super and I have already used a few of their ideas on my own cards.

The background embossing is the barbed wire look by Lifestyle Crafts. All the stamps are from the Firefighter set and the red cardstock is my handmade stock.


I will enter this in:
MFP May Blog Hop - Faux wood
Word Art Wednesday - Anything Goes
Outlawz - Monday: Use Embossing

3 comments:

  1. Love that sentiment with your firetruck and badge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the faux wood technique! Adorable card. Thank you for sharing with us at MFP Stamp Shop May Blog Hop Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely job on using your new stamp set! Thank you for entering the challenge - have a blessed week! Gail DT MFPSS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!