Numbers 6:24-26

The Lord bless you, and keep you; The Lord make His face shine on you, And be gracious to you; The Lord lift up His countenance on you, And give you peace. Numbers 6:24-26

Thursday, November 24, 2016

Winter Time


A friend gave me these little stamps to make a scene card and I've had more fun with them! (Thank you Lynn!)

Today starts the last Craft Rocket Challenge for 2016. We all agreed it would be good to take part of December off for Christmas with family and friends.

Today's theme is Winter Time. Living in Florida, this snow is completely fabricated, but I can use my imagination, ha!

These stamps have all been removed from their original wood backing so I can't give a company credit. My little deer in the foreground is a die cut.

The blue cardstock is from my handmade stock. Inside says Merry Christmas so I have another card for my collection.

Be sure to stop by CRC to get more ideas from the design team. And I want to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. See you again in 2017!

Blessings, Barbara










3 comments:

  1. Barbara that made a really nice scene you really put those stamps to work............Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your pretty winter scene on your card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a beautiful cold wintery scene I love it

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so very much for taking the time to look and comment! Blessings!